Hello IDMLover, if IDM showing you "There is no disk space left on drive" message while downloading a file or video from the internet that means "There is not enough space on Local Disk C to save the file" because by default IDM temp files located on Local Disk C.
To fix this issue you just need to change the IDM temp file location to download/save extra-large files. You can use any Local Disk Drive to save IDM temp files that have enough space.
Let's see how you can do that.
Fix IDM- There is no disk space left on drive C to store downloaded file parts
Follow these steps to fix "There is no disk space left on local drive C to store downloaded file parts."
- First of all, create a new folder in a drive that has enough free space to store the file you want to download.
- Open IDM (Internet Download Manager) and go to Options >> Save to
- Now click on Browse button in Temporary directory section and select that folder you create in the first step.
- Then select the file in IDM, right-click, and tap on Move/Rename
- Then select a folder where you want to store that file. (Make sure that drive have enough space)
- Now click on Start Download or Resume the file.
- IDM will split your download file and in the end, it will combine every file parts into one
Copy your default location if in case you wanna change it back later.