As you know YouTube is the largest video streaming platform, where you get movies, songs, comedy videos, etc. It has billions of great video content to watch.
But YouTube doesn't give any download option a save YT video on PC.
So, to solve this problem of downloading Youtube videos check this post and know the easiest way to download YT videos in PC/Laptop/Computer.
Note/Warning: Many YouTube videos are copyrighted, which means it is illegal to download/save/share them from Youtube without paying the video creator. So, be sure that the video is legal to download and use.
Download Youtube Videos in 1 Click
If you bookmarked IDMLover.com already, you know that IDM has a feature of Video Download Panel.
|Image from: www.internetdownloadmanager.com|
And I am going to use IDM (Internet Download Manager) this cool feature to Download Youtube Videos.
Steps to Download Youtube Video in PC
- First of all, Download and Install IDM in your PC.
- Now integrate IDM Extension to your browsers (which you mostlly use).
- Now open Youtube and play that video you want to download.
- Next, you will see a Download Panel Option on that YT video.
- Click on that and choose the resolution and filetype (mp4/Mkv/flv)
- Your YouTube video downloading start.