IDM to Edge ▷ Add IDM Extension to Microsoft Edge 2023
Hello IDMLover, Microsoft has replaced Internet Explorer with a brand new Microsoft Edge web browser with Modern UI and User-Friendly Expression.
Same as you I am also facing a problem with Internet IDM (Internet Download Manager) with Microsoft Edge Windows browser on my PC.
But don't worry the steps are so simple to Add IDM Extension in Edge.
Just follow them.
Integrate IDM with Edge using IDMCC
- Download IDM CC for Microsoft Edge web browser from the given link.
- Open Microsoft Edge web browser Extension page.
- Enable Developer mode.
- Now drag and drop the downloaded CRX file into Edge Extension/Addon tab.
- Click on Add extension.
- You have successfully installed IDM into Edge manually.
- Customize IDM Integration Module settings according to you.
- That's All:)
Add IDM with Microsoft Store
Before you jump on the Intergate steps make sure you tick the mark on "Use advanced browser integration" and On "Microsoft Edge" in Internet Download Manager options.
- Open this page in your Microsoft Edge web browser and simply Click Here.
- Now install IDM integration module by clicking on the "Install" button in Microsoft Edge.
That's all, You see how easy it is.
Remove IDM from Microsoft Edge
- First, click on three dots in the top right corner then select Extension Option from the list.
- Now you see all the extensions you have added to Microsoft Edge web browser
- Find IDM and click on the setting icon on it.
- Then click on the "Uninstall" button and a popup comes on your Windows screen asking the permission to uninstall IDM Integration Module from Edge, simply click on "Ok"