▷ Add IDM to Opera [Method YOU NEED] in 3 Steps
You already installed Internet Download Manager (IDM) in your laptop.
But if IDM download popup is not showing in Opera web browser then you need to install IDM extension in Opera.
So IDMLover, In this post, I am going to show you "How you can link IDM with Opera web browser in Windows 11/10/7/8/"
All the steps to add Internet Download Manager (IDM) to Opera are similar to the steps to add IDM in Google Chrome.
Steps To Add IDM In Opera
Basically, there are more than one methods available to add Internet Download Manage in Opera and I am showing you all of the ways to add IDM extension for opera.
But before we start make sure you enable "Use advanced browser integration" and tick mark on Opera.
So, without wasting time. Let's start.
Download IDMGCExt.crx File for Opera
Download IDM CC for Opera 👇
First Method To Add IDM in Opera
In this method we use "IDMGCExt.crx" file to Integration Internet Download Manage (IDM) in Opera browser.
- Open Opera web browser Extension Page, by clicking on Opera icon on the top of left corner and select the "Extensions" option or just use the shortcut key "ctrl+shift+E"
- Now just drag and drop the "IDMGCExt.crx" file in the opera extension tab
- Then continuously click on "Install" and "Yes, install"
- Now customize the option as you want.
This is the first method to add Internet Download Manager (IDM) in Opera.
Now move on to the second method.
Second Method To Add IDM Extension in Opera
In this method, we add IDM to Opera browser by using IDM integration module opera or IDM extension opera.
- First of all, open this web page in Opera and Click Here and install this Extension to Opera
- After you successfully add the "Install Chrome Extensions" addons to opera, now you are allowed to use chrome extensions to opera web browser because Opera is a Chrome-based browser.
- Now Click Here, By clicking here you will go to opera IDM extension page and Install "IDM Integration Module" to Opera
- That's All
Does IDM work with Opera Browser?
Ans. Yes, 100%.
How can I download YouTube videos with IDM in Opera?
Ans. Just add IDM(Internet Download Manager) Addons/Extension in the opera browser to download YouTube Videos using IDM.
I hope you successfully Integrate Internet Download Manager (IDM) Extension in Opera web browser on windows 10/7/8/Vista pc or desktop. If have any question related to your query type in the comments, I will replay your comment as soon as possible.
This post helpful how are searching for
- Adding IDM to opera
- Opera IDM integration module
- IDM for opera browser
- Add IDM extension to opera
- IDM integration for opera
Thanks for visiting IDMLover.com to get IDM extension to opera.
I successfully add IDM to opera in windows 10. Thank you so much IDMLover
Your feedback is so important for me.💖