2024 ▷ Add IDM Extension to Opera in 3 Steps
You already installed Internet Download Manager (IDM) in your laptop.
But if IDM download popup is not showing in Opera web browser then you need to install IDM extension in Opera.
So IDMLover, In this post, I am going to show you "How you can link IDM with Opera web browser in Windows 11/10/7/8/"
All the steps to add Internet Download Manager (IDM) to Opera are similar to the steps to add IDM in Google Chrome.
Steps To Add IDM In Opera
Download IDMGCExt.crx File for Opera
Download IDM CC for Opera 👇
First Method To Add IDM in Opera
- Open Opera web browser Extension Page, by clicking on Opera icon on the top of left corner and select the "Extensions" option or just use the shortcut key "ctrl+shift+E"
- Now just drag and drop the "IDMGCExt.crx" file in the opera extension tab
- Then continuously click on "Install" and "Yes, install"
- Now customize the option as you want.
Second Method To Add IDM Extension in Opera
- First of all, open this web page in Opera Click Here, and install this Extension to Opera
- After you successfully add the "Install Chrome Extensions" addons to opera, now you are allowed to use Chrome extensions to Opera web browser because Opera is a Chrome-based browser.
- Now Click Here, By clicking here you will go to Opera IDM extension page and Install "IDM Integration Module" to Opera
- That's All
Does IDM work with Opera Browser?
How can I download YouTube videos with IDM in Opera?
- Adding IDM to opera
- Opera IDM integration module
- IDM for Opera browser
- Add IDM extension to opera
- IDM integration for opera