Internet Download Manager (IDM) is the favorite download manager for Windows users.
But to use all its features with Chrome you need to install IDM Extension with Google Chrome. There are some ways to do this (1) Using IDM integration module chrome web store (2) Add IDM to Chrome manually.
So in short here we look at "How to install IDM in Google Chrome Web Browser."
Steps To Add IDM In Google Chrome
Add IDM In Chrome With CRX File
Add IDM In Chrome With Web Store
- Click here and you will redirect to "IDM Integration Module" Chrome Extension page.
- Then click on "Add to Chrome" Button
- Now a popup tab shows on your Chrome windows, asking you for your permission
- Click on "Add extension" Option
- That's All
Reasons Behind This Problem
- Maybe you remove IDM from the google chrome extensions page mistakenly.
- Just Update or Install a new version of Internet Download Manager.
- Google chrome disables IDM extension and says that this extension is corrupted.
Remove IDM Extension from Chrome?
How can I manually add IDM to google chrome?
How to add IDM crack in Google Chrome?
Why IDM extension is not showing in the Google Chrome web browser in windows 10/7/8/8.1/Vista?
- Add IDM extension in chrome
- How to add IDM extension in chrome in windows 10
- IDM add to chrome
- Install IDM extension in chrome
- How to link IDM to chrome