▷ Best Download Manager [FASTEST] for Windows PC 2022
It feels bad ☹️ when you're downloading a file in your browser and it stops 😡 at 90% or you are not able to resume the downloading.
It is a waste of time & money.
But don't worry 😉 because in this post you know the best applications to solve all these types of downloading problems known as Download Managers.
I have tried more than 11 Windows Download Managers and from them, I select the 3 BEST Downloading Software for Windows PC.
Features to LOOK FOR
- First, you want a download manager that is fast and efficient. A good download manager will be able to download files quickly, without eating up all of your bandwidth.
- Another important feature to look for is the ability to resume downloads. If your connection is lost or interrupted, you don't want to have to start the download all over again from scratch. A good download manager will be able to pick up where you left off, so you can resume your download as soon as possible.
- Finally, you want a download manager that is easy to use and has a good user interface. You don't want to be struggling to figure out how to use the software when you're trying to download a file. Look for a download manager with a straightforward interface that is easy to navigate.
Here are the 3 best download managers for windows PC.
Here I only discuss top download managers for windows 11 and 10/7/etc. If you are a smartphone user, go with ⨠ Best Download Managers for Mobile.
IDM [Internet Download Manager]
IDM(Internet Download Manager) is a Paid Downloader Manager for windows pc with extra cool and advanced features. If you download Internet Download Manager from its Official site IDM comes with 30 days trial version. Internet Download Manager is developed by an American company Tonec FZE.
If you are searching for a YouTube, FaceBook, Instagram... Video Download Manager then again you don't need to install any other 4k Video Downloader or Youtube Video Downloader Software because the IDM can solve this problem with one click. Here you can read the steps on How to Download Video From Streaming Sites with IDM. [It will save your TIME 😊]
What We Like About IDM
- ✅ #1 Windows Download Manager
- ✈️ FASTEST Downloading Speed
- 😉Simple UI
- 🎥 Video Download Panel [Download Videos from any site with 1 click]
- 😊 Support All Browsers
- 👉 Resume/Pause Option
- 📂 Can Download Any File Type
What We Don't Like About IDM
Here are some disadvantages of IDM (Internet Download Manager), but don't worry, I linked the solution post with the IDM problems.
- ☹️ Can't Download Torrent (▷ Follow Download Torrent with IDM to do that)
- 😁 Only Free for 30-Days (▷ You can try IDM Trial Reset to get 30-day trial again and again 😉)
- 📣 IDM Not Support Mega.NZ Downloading Directly (▷ Mega to IDM)
- 💔 Can't Download Youtube Playlist Directly (▷ But here is the trick YT Playlist with IDM)
FDM (Free Download Manager)
The next one that comes on the list is FDM (Free Download Manager). The biggest good news is that FDM is totally free. And here are some features of Free Download Manager.
What We Like About FDM
- 💯% Free and Safe
- 🌍 Support Multi-language
- 📂 Support most audio and video file formats
- ➡️ Easy to use
- 👍 Simple UI and Interface
- ⏯️Resuming Downloads
What We Don't Like About FDM
- 😖 Less downloading speed as compared to Internet Download Manager
- 😟 Little challenging Integration with browsers
- 😿 Most of the time the FDM Video Download Panel does not show on the videos you want to Download.
Neat Download Manager
What We Like About Neat Download Manager
- Uses an optimized Dynamic Segmentation Algorithm for FASTER SPEED.
- Speeds up your Downloads up to your total available Bandwidth.
- Organizes your Downloads based on Download Status (Complete, Incomplete) And File Type (Video, Document, ...)
- ❤️ Has Pause/Resume Capabilities and can resume crashed Downloads.
- Has Browser Extension that can send Download Links to it and helps you download Video/Audio from any WebSite.
- Lets you set Bandwidth Limit on your Downloads even when Download is in progress.
- Lets you set the maximum Connection Number on your Downloads even when Download is in progress.
- Can download all .ts files of an HLS video and at the end merge all segments into a single .ts file.
What We Don't Like About Neat Download Manager
- ☹️The Neat Download Manager Video Download option doesn't work in Google Chrome.
- 😒 Downloading Speed is good but not supreme like IDM.