Every window user uses Internet Download Manager IDM to download any type of file (Video, Audio, RAR, Zip, Images, etc.). Because IDM has lots of cool features.
But if the Internet Download Manager IDM Video Panel Not Appear on the sites you want to download that site video is quite sad.
So, read this post completely and get your problem solution step by step.
Disclaimer: Only for Educational Purposes
Correct Internet Download Manager Setting
- Open IDM options and go to General and Click "Edit" button of "Customize IDM Download panels in browse"
- Then tick mark on "Show download panel for protected content which IDM may not download"
- And clear all the text from "Exceptions" Option
- Apply these changes in (IDM) Internet Download Manager and save them.
Check IDM Extension In Your Browser
Give Hint To IDM
- Copy any youtube video URL and paste it into IDM "Add URL" Option
- Wait some time and IDM shows you a popup like this
- Just click on "Yes" and reopen your browser