✅Download Torrent files using IDM [EASY + FAST]
Hello IDMLover, I know you already heard about different methods to download torrent files and in those ways, you use software like- uTorrent, BitTorrent, and so on. But did you ever thought that you can also download torrent files using IDM (Internet Download Manager)?
Here is the reason why I am suggesting you once try IDM to download torrent file on your windows pc because most of the ways to download torrent file give you slow/low download speed and while you use Internet Download Manager or IDM to download torrent files you get higher speed like others file formats downloading.
So in this article, I am going to share more than one method on How to download torrent files with IDM by the problem of low download speed will be solved forever. In all the methods I use some torrent to IDM converters. The process of downloading torrent files using IDM is very easy and helpful for IDM users.
Let's jump into this wonderful post...
What is Torrent?
Torrents are playing a very important role in downloading games, videos, apps, software, movies, images, etc. from the internet. Torrent files are the files with the file extension or file formate .torrent which are less than an MB most of the time. But a .torrent file can contain a large number of files and folders.
Torrent files can be downloaded by using torrent clients software like uTorrent or BitTorrent. And there are many more torrent client apps available on the web.
The reason why you get lower speed while downloading torrent files with apps ex. uTorrent is the fewer number of seeders. But IDM can fix the slow speed problem with its cool features as you know.
Methods to Download Torrent Files with IDM
There are lots of ways you can use to download torrent files directly with IDM (Internet Download Manager), but here I talk about the most popular and easy to follow methods to download torrent using IDM.
First way to Download Torrent Files using IDM
In the first method to download torrent with Internet Download Manager or IDM, we are going to use ByteBx website. On ByteBx you can upload torrent files and while it successfully uploaded on their servers. And when the torrent available on ByteBx servers you can simply able to download it with your download manager, in our case, IDM.
ByteBx provides you a free account with 2.5 GB storage which means you can download any torrent file by max. size of 2.5 GigaBits. If you want to download larger torrent file you need to upgrade to its premium account.
Steps to Download Torrent with IDM using ByteBx
- First of all, create an account on ByteBx by clicking on "Sign Up"
- If you successfully create your account on ByteBx and confirm your email account, then log in to your ByteBx account
- Now on the home page of ByteBx, you will get options of Upload File, Upload URL, and Upload Torrent
- Select the Upload Torrent option and If you the URL of the torrent you want to download then paste it in the "URL or Magnet" option and if you have the .torrent file then upload it by clicking on "Choose File" option
- Then in the next few seconds, you see a "download" button, click on it to start your download.
Second Method to Download torrent with IDM
Steps to Download Torrent file with IDM using ZbigZ
- First of all, create a free account on the ZbigZ website and login into it.
- Now paste the torrent file link in the box and click on Go
- Wait some time and click on the Download button while the prosses is done
- Done! The torrent is successfully started downloading in your IDM or Internet Download Manager.
More Ways to Download Torrent Using IDM