Only Way You NEED to Integrate IDM Extension to Firefox | GetIDMCC Firefox
🙏🏻 Hello IDMLover, If you are using Mozilla Firefox browser and already installed IDM in your windows pc but don't integrate IDM Add-on with firefox, you can't enjoy your downloading possess because to use IDM Download Manager features like:-
1). VIDEO DOWNLOAD PANEL
2) FASTER SPEED
you need to add IDM (Internet Download Manager) Extension in Firefox Browser.
😀 So, In this post, you know how you can Add IDM Integration Module to Mozilla Firefox.
How to Install IDM Extension in Firefox
- Make sure you are using the latest version of IDM (Internet Download Manager) and Mozilla Firefox.
- "Use advance browser integration", tick mark on "Mozilla Firefox" in IDM option.
- Now reopen your firefox browser and you see a message "IDM Integration Module added to Firefox" in Firefox menu by clicking on three bots.
- Click on the message and enable IDM extension. (Don't worry if this not happen because there are more way to integrate IDM in firefox)
- If you already installed an old IDM extension in Firefox then remove it from there and try to reinstall by following the steps I mentioned below.
Integrate IDM with Firefox using IDM xpi file
- Download IDMCC for Firefox RAR from the given link.
- Open Firefox and press ctrl+shift+A or open Firefox addons tab via three lines/dots.
- Now click on the setting icon.
- Then select Install Add-on From File option.
- Select the xpi file according to the version of Firefox you are using.
- Select idmmzcc3.xpi for FireFox 53 and newer versions.
- Select idmmzcc2.xpi for Firefox from version 27 to version 52 inclusively.
- Select idmmzcc.xpi (without a number) for Firefox from version 1.5 to version 26 inclusively.
- Now if select the right xpi, Firefox will show you a confirmation message, click on Add button.
If you don't know the version of your Firefox web browser then go to its about section.
Integrate IDM with Firefox using IDM Add-on
- Open this post in your Firefox Browser and Click Here
- By click on the link, you will redirect to Firefox IDM Addon page.
- Just install this addon in your firefox web browser and start using IDM features in Firefox.