4 Working Ways to Increase IDM Downloading Speed 2023
Though IDM/Internet Download Manager gives us faster downloading speed than any normal web browsers in windows PC.
But still, you can increase the Downloading Speed of IDM with the ways I mansion in this interesting post.
So, let's start IDMLover
Note: The uploading and the downloading speed is almost dependent on your network plan. However, you can try these methods to increase the downloading speed of IDM (Internet Download Manager).
How to Speed Up Downloads in IDM
- Open IDM and then Downloads>Speed Limiter>Settings...
- In the new tab, enter 9999 in the "Maximum download speed for one file" column
- Also Tick mark on "Always turn on Speed Limiter on IDM startup" and click "Ok"
Connection Setting of IDM
- Open IDM (Internet Download Manager) on your Windows PC
- Click on "Option" icon in IDM
- Now in the new window select "Connection" tab and change "Connection Type/Speed" option to "High speed: Direct connection (Ethernet/Cable) /Wi-Fi /Mobile 4G /other"
- After that select 32 in "Max. connections number" and save these settings of your connection on IDM downloader manager.
- All steps are done.
Use a Proxy
- Open Internet Download Manager on your PC
- Click on the "Option" icon in IDM
- In this new window select the "Proxy/Socks" tab and select the "Manual proxy/socks configuration" box, Enter the details of your proxy and hit "Ok" button